2 Kasım 2010 Salı

TimeScapes: Rapture




This is production footage I shot over the summer for my debut film, "TimeScapes," a modern portrait of the American Southwest. I used Canon and Red MX cameras. Follow the production of the film at: twitter.com/​timescapes

Also here: timescapes.org and here timescapes.org/​blog

A huge thank you to my assistants/Associate Producers who helped me film this, Dustin Kukuk (twitter.com/​drkanab), Nilo Recalde (twitter.com/​nilomr) and Chris M (twitter.com/​visceralway). And, as always, my most sincere and humble respect goes to Ron Fricke, Mark Magidson, Terrence Malick and Godfrey Reggio.
Thank you to my sponsors: Canon USA, Kessler Crane, camBLOCK, Vinten & KATA.
Music is by the film's composer Nigel "John" Stanford: johnstanfordmusic.com Make sure to turn the volume and bass way up!

Hiç yorum yok: